Protect Your Investment
Fall Storage Special
FREE Haul-Out with 3 Months of Storage!
Haul early – before the threat of a storm
*Three-month storage contract is required. Includes keel blocking and stands. Chine blocking, pressure washing and other services are additional. This is a limited-time offer — promotional period is June 1, 2014 – September 30, 2014. Offer is not valid for hurricane haul-outs.
No one understands the importance of protecting your investment like American Custom Yachts. Securing vessels for over 15 years, our 63-acre facility offers inland storage for over 300 boats, along with easy access from the Atlantic and Gulf coasts and a complete range of marine services on site. We store and service all size boats. Call us today at 772-221-9100 to discuss your storage and service needs.
- Protected storage for over 250 vessels
- Three haul-out bays
- 150-, 75- and 35-ton marine travelifts
- 24 deepwater slips accommodating vessels up to 135 feet
- Covered dockage with a 52-foot clearance
- Easy access from Atlantic and Gulf coasts
- 24-hour guarded security
- Minutes from I-95 and the Florida Turnpike
Vessel Storage: $8.50 per foot / month
Trailer Storage: $1.50 per foot / per month
Ask about in-water storage under our covered yacht port with 90′ dockage and 52′ clearance. Long-term storage rates available.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
As soon as our region enters the hurricane strike probability zone, we will determine when the facility will enter into our hurricane contingency plan. This is expected to be a least 96 hours ahead of forecasted landfall. Proper hurricane storage is the best way to ensure that your vessel will be waiting when you return. ACY adheres strictly to the following procedures for hurricane haul-outs and storage.
- Inquiries will be taken in the order they are received. The time and date will be recorded.
- ACY will review current storage availabilities.
- Customers will be notified, and ACY will then schedule commitments.
- The haul-out schedule will be determined as vessels arrive.
- Vessels arriving without a commitment will not be hauled.
Click here to download ACY's Hurricane Action Plan brochure.