Meeting All Your Vessel Needs Under One Roof
ACY's 63-acre, one-stop marine service facility is fully equipped to handle any project, large or small. We are committed to meeting all of your vessel needs under one roof. Visit our local resources page for information about our unique location and surrounding amenities, including restaurants, hotels, car rentals and airports, plus important emergency phone numbers.
Our facility offers
- Protected storage for over 300 vessels.
- Three individual haul-out slips.
- 150-, 75- and 35-ton marine travel lifts.
- 24 deepwater slips accommodating vessels up to 135 feet in length.
- Covered dockage with a 52-foot clearance.
- Enclosed paint bay measuring 150 by 50 feet with a 43-foot clearance.
- Dedicated paint prep building.
- Florida Detroit Diesel-Allison satellite office on site.
- Transmission experts ZF Marine on site.
- Diesel and gas service at competitive prices.
- Security guard on site 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
We offer complete repair and restoration of Kevlar, fiberglass, aluminum and steel hulls. Our covered repair facility accommodates up to eight vessels at a time. In addition, ACY's covered yacht port offers six protected slips for in-water repairs.
At ACY, the same pride and satisfaction that makes this country great is reflected in every job we do: the pride that comes with hard work and the satisfaction of a job well done. You can count on our expert service and repair… It's an American Tradition.
Click on an image below to enlarge or click here to view all of the images as a slideshow.