Meeting All Your Vessel Needs Under One Roof
ACY's 63-acre, one-stop marine service facility is fully equipped to handle any project, large or small. We are committed to meeting all of your vessel needs under one roof.
Our facility offers
- 24 deepwater slips, accommodating vessels up to 135 feet.
- covered dockage with a 52' clearance.
- three travelifts (35-, 75- and 150-ton).
- three haul-out bays.
- a fully-enclosed paint bay (measuring 150′ x 50′ with a 43′ clearance).
- a fully-enclosed paint prep facility.
- complete carpentry and machine shops.
- protected inland storage for over 300 vessels, including trailer boats.
- diesel and gas service at competitive prices.
We offer complete repair and restoration of Kevlar, fiberglass, aluminum and steel hulls. Our covered repair facility accommodates up to eight vessels at a time. In addition, ACY's covered yacht port offers six protected slips for in-water repairs.
At ACY, the same pride and satisfaction that makes this country great is reflected in every job we do: the pride that comes with hard work and the satisfaction of a job well done. You can count on our expert service and repair… It's an American Tradition.
Click on an image below to enlarge or click here to view all of the images as a slideshow.